Mobile Suit Gundam: Journey to Jaburo review
A Great Anime To Game Cross-over
Graphics are outstanding. Smooth movements of the mobile suits.The bad:
Control inputs don't respond immediately. Fine control is hard to master.Summary:
The game follows the first two of the three Mobile Suit Gundam movies very well.
An experienced game player will be able to complete this game in no time.
But what makes up for the lack of missions (9 in all) is the Tactics mode where you are awarded with 3 missions that you can play as a loyal soldier of the Earth Federation Space Force or a true warrior of the Principality of Zeon.
Depending on the score of the missions, you are awarded with new mobile suits and/or movie clips. They will make you come back to the game again after you've finished the story mode.
In a sentence, this game would be described as:
"Easy to conquer, difficult to master."
About the author
- I need thourough steps on how to beat Garma's Fate, lv. 3! 8
- Glitches 2
- whats your favorite gundam and why 21
- I NEED SOME HELP ON THIS DAMNED GAME!!!! 7
- question? 3
- how can i get ms? 1
- white dingoes 10
- Gundam RP 3
- I havent played this game would you reccomend it? 32
- how do you get all the gundams in tactics 10
- I need help getting Garma's Zaku. 1
- journey to jaburo theme song 9