We Love Katamari User Reviews
Back in September of 2004, Namco released a quirky, low budget game called Katamari Damacy. The game was not expected to tear up the sales charts in North America and was released at the budget price of $20. You roll around a ball and have to get a bunch of stuff stuck to your ball as quickly as possible. Not exactly something that would seem to be successful in America.
However, those who purchased on release discovered simple yet wonderfully fun and addictive gameplay, bizarre humour, surreal visuals, and an eclectic and catchy soundtrack. Word of mouth spread and Katamari Damacy became an...
- what would you think of a katamari game on the DS 6
- Largest Katamari size... 13
- Animal Friends Level 0
- Favorite Song 3
- Funny Video featuring the King of all Cosmos 1
- How many cousins do you need to open up roll up cousins level? 3
- *~Katamari Kazoku~* - My 2d Katamari Fan Game 1
- We ♥ Katamari is cool!!!! 3
- underwater present 1
- help me find daisy 1
- Rolled up all 40 cousins but can't see boy in yellow shirt 0
- Welcome to the Forum! 11