Might & Magic IX User Reviews
The graphic and sound are much better than in previous versions. Although much worse than one may expected with the Lithtech engine.The bad:
Boring game. Not a bit of freedom. Forced quests. Zero fun factor.Summary:
Yes, they (RPGs) usually die at 9. remember Ultima? I am very sorry to say this, but honestly I think the same will happen with M&M. The game creators fantasy is totally depleted and it has become boring and uninteresting. I have been a fan of the M&M series for years and the only thing I can say about the 9th version is: what a shame!
I would say nothing about graphics and other minor improvements in the game. You may be able find their description in other reviews. I would like tell more about my personal feelings of that game.
Before purchasing M&M 9 I have played M&M 7. Remember it? On t...
- Glitch with night and while underwater, need help 6
- mm9 2
- HELP with inventory and opening chests etc 2
- Chat Room 0
- MM IX 0
- The Thing Games 0
- The thing 0
- Might and Magic 9 now on moddb 0
- yanmir(the frost giant) 1
- One character not receiving experiece points 2
- How-to for MM games under Vista online 1
- Cant install mm9 on sp3 (setup stop at 99%) 0