The Medal of Honor franchise continues on the PC, this time using the Quake III engine. You're Lt. Mike Powell, undertaking missions against Nazi Germany that involve infiltrating enemy camps, sabotaging factories and rescuing POWs. As in previous games in the series, historical fact comes into gameplay and you'll need to participate in real-world offensives like the invasion of Normandy. Make use of over 24 different weapons and take on soldiers and war machines alike.
- Over 20 levels with specific objectives and goals.
- 3D worlds powered by the Quake III engine.
- Multiple online options.
- 22 different enemies including Gestapo officers.
- Over 21 historically accurate World War II era weapons.
- Interactive vehicles including the M4 Sherman tank and the M3 Half Track.
Weather and time-of-day effects.
Windows XP/Me/2000/98/95 (Windows NT not supported)
450 MHz Intel Pentium or 500 MHz AMD Athlon processor
128 MB RAM
8x CD/DVD-ROM drive
1.2 GB free hard disk space
16 MB DirectX 8.0 compatible video card with OpenGL support
DirectX 8.0 compatible sound card
Recommended System Specs
System: PIII 700 or equivalent
Video Memory: 32 MB VRAM
3D Sound Card: Yes