The heavily anticipated follow-up to the immense Allied Assault, Pacific Assault takes the player to the Pacific Theater of WWII, featuring fierce action in Guadalcanal, Pearl Harbor, and other battles.
- Destroy the Japanese Empire -- From defending Battleship Row at Pearl Harbor to maneuvering the jungles of Guadalcanal, fight your way through more than 35 single-player levels in the Pacific Theatre.
- Ground-Breaking Technology -- Medal of Honor Pacific Assault sets a new benchmark in real-world visuals, with Havok™ physics, mind-blowing lighting, textures, mirroring effects, and much more.
- Revamped A.I. -- The all-new artificial intelligence takes advantage of squad tactics to create real, emergent environments.
- All-New Multiplayer Elements -- With class based gameplay, all-new Invader gametype, integrated PunkBuster™ Technology, and eight original gameplay scenarios, multiplayer is more intense than ever before.
- Verge of Death -- When pinned down by suppression fire and on your last breath, call a medic over, and hope for healing in time
Windows XP or Windows 2000
1.5 GHz Intel Pentium IV or AMD Athlon processor
512 MB RAM
3D video card with 64+ MB video memory which fully supports DirectX 8.1
At least 1GB free space