Metroid Prime review
Shoot to your hearts content.
Umm, well, it's a challenge.
Enemies and Bosses look pretty cool.
Areas are fully sick.
Hmmm, well, there's the matter of some bosses being too easy.
There isn't much talking.
Otherwise, nothing really.
Good amount of sidequests to keep you going. Plus, check out how long the game is.
Man, you don't want this on PS2 otherwise it'll kill the graphics. On XBox and you'll kill the graphics even worse. More 3-D than 3-D.
There really should be talking in the game. Otherwise, it's like life. Jumping, bullets and little buzzing noises the War Wasps make.
Man, buy this game, screw the others and erase all the crappy data from your memory card and let this game play.
I really hope Metroid Prime 2 gets even 0.1 over that score, which I doubt.
About the author
- Metroid Infusion - A 3D Metroid Fusion Remake 0
- which boss are you worst at. 8
- Bendezium 19
- Omega Pirate: Hard mode 16
- did anyone notice... 2
- Cloaked Drone Glitch??? 1
- Metroid Prime = X parasite !? 28
- Grapple Beam: How to Get it? 13
- Acquire Space Jump Boots - first thing??? 35
- Metroid Prime: Helmet-Removing Gameplay Mod 1
- Freezing screen with loud buzzing sound. 3
- Questions before I get the game. 7