Metroid Prime 2: Echoes review
Metroid Prime 2.
Samus has a Dark Side.
The planet you're in has a dark side too.
It's fully sick.
Some bosses are too easy if you get too many upgrades.
Upgrades make the game too easy. I should know. I did.
Dark and Light beams have ammo like missiles.
Gets a little hard to use at first then it's easy to use. Getting used to controls is like riding a bike. You never forget.
Lastability: Either 5/10 or 7/10.
Less if you get upgrades. More if you rather just get one when you need it.
WOW!!!!! This game's graphics is very good as it's pretty realistic.
Yeah, a bit repetitive.
Same as Metroid Prime, but the two new weapons have ammo like your missiles.
Almost there. Just a little more.
About the author
- who was the hardest boss? 24
- Request: Metroid Prime 2 Echoes Beta .ISO or .GCM for Dolphin Emulator PLEASE! I WANT IT! 1
- Main Gyro Chamber 15
- How old is Samus? 9
- Multiplayer Strategy 33
- Stupidest Thing You've EVER Done 19
- Master Chief VS. Samus 5
- Samus Vs. Master Chief 196
- ALPHA BLOG HELP!! 9
- Sacrificial chamber in dark torvus 4
- Metroid prime 2 Agon wastes sky temple key missing 0
- Need help!! Trying to Kill Alpha Blogg 3