Metroid Fusion review
Metroid 4 - Fusion... Perfect?
New suit, good story, new weapons, great music, cool new ennemies, and old ones too! What more could you want???The bad:
Though Samus returns with a new suit, not everyone likes it. Graphics aren't great... but they aren't bad either.Summary:
Metroid 4 marked the new line of Metroid games in the year 2002 as the first Metroid game to be released in the new melenium. In this adventure, Samus ( the Heroine ) returns in a new suit ( yay? ) and is ordered to investigate an unknown explosion on a research station. Upon her arrival, it soon becomes clear that the entire station has been infected by parasites, and it's up to Samus to destroy them... or die trying.
This installement in the Metroid series came with new weapons, including the Diffusion missile. New ennemies, namely the X parasites. New challenges, new puzzles, new allies, and a great finish that will leave you speechless... or close to it, because you'll still need to tell all your friends about how great it is, right?
In conclusion, this game is a must have for any GBA collection, and get's a 4.5 out of 5 from me.
About the author
- Metroid Infusion - A 3D Metroid Fusion Remake 0
- Favourite - Easiest - Hardest Boss 35
- Create a Weapon 3
- To all who have Metroid Fusion for 3DS, listen up! 2
- Stuck in Sector 4 after Nightmare 5
- Power Bomb Tank Under Frozen Ridley.... 8
- Neoseeker Arena 21
- If you could be Samus for ONE day... 87
- Secret Discussion 17
- I've got the full guide to metroid fusion... 3
- You play too much Metroid Fusion when 182
- Is SA-X Really INTELLIGENT? 5