Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops User Reviews
There are over 15 different maps which are all based around urban areas. The detail put on them is very good despite everything being small and compact for the UMD. The floors on the areas sometimes appear to flicker when keeping the character in the same spot and fine lines of emptiness may appear on the map when huddled close to a corner. These things however do not effect gameplay in any way.
Characters have obviously had a lot of time spent on them to make them seem as graphically good as they can get. Each character, down to the minor detail is pretty realis...
- guess whos back. back again! 20
- The SAA 0
- How to beat Psycho Mantis on PSP 14
- what happens when u finish the game 1
- MGS Portable Ops 4
- Recruiting KGB/GRU soldiers? 14
- I Need Help With Getting These Soldiers! 0
- how come main mission and side mission is not updating 0
- can i replay failed side missions? 0
- mgs portable ops cyber survival problem 0
- [IRA] clan home 31
- [SOTB] Sons of the Boss - V7-Now Defunct 47