Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence User Reviews
- Includes all of the amazing features that Snake Eater had, such as the beautiful graphics, amazing storyline, and stellar game play.
- Both of the original two MSX games, Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake, are included.
- Demo Theater
- Secret Theater
- More Snake vs. Monkey levels (if you enjoy this mini-game)
- Duel Mode
- New 360 degree camera
- More camos and face paints
- Online mode.
- The glitchers on Online Mode.
- If you're not a Snake vs. Monkey fan, they made more levels of it, instead of replacing it with something cooler.
After the amazing success of Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater, Kojima Productions decided to keep the MGS tradition going, and create a remake for the game. Once released, it basically beat out any game remake that we've ever seen in gaming history.
All of the amazing aspects of Snake Eater were included, so the story mode was exactly the same. However, who would want to change the perfect graphics, game play, and story that was already a success?
Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence offered an immense amount of new features for us all to enjoy. However, some of the features are already known to th...
- Online mode
- The original Metal Gear 1&2 games are back
- Improved camera
- Theater mode
- New camos and face paints
- New mini games
- And more!
All of the core gameplay of the single-player mode has been preserved. So why should play it again? Because new things have been added to make the experience even better than it was the first time around. For instance, one of the biggest additions is the new, controllable camera. You're not restricted to a top-down view. By pushing on the analog stick you can bring the camera down to an eye-level, third-person perspective and move it around from there. It not only brings you face-to-face with Snake, but it brings you in closer to the action. It's also nice to be able to switch back to the i...
- Naked Snake's real name, Jack or John? 20
- One or two discs? 3
- How do I get a copy of the first bite cd that will work with game 0
- Has anyone got action replay codes that acctually work for this game!!!! 0
- Questions about getting stealth camo 3
- What the hell do those green frog statues do?! 5
- Green frog thing on post.. what the...? 1
- Is this game any good? 13
- I MUST GET THIS GAME SO BADLY. 2
- MGS2 mess-up 20
- MGS Series Frequently Asked Questions version 1.0 74
- Strange things happened to me ... 2