Metal Gear Solid 3, the sequel to the critically acclaimed Metal Gear Solid 2 for the Playstation 2 released in late 2004 on the same system, receiving excellent reviews and left fans fully satisfied. But just like MGS2 Substance, Hideo Kojima is spearheading a "special edition" of the game, and the extras are absoultely astounding, and should add even more replayability for Snake and his Cobra buddies.
Metal Gear Solid 3 set new standards for stealth, it took a different direction then previous games in the series. You are Snake, in the foriegn jungles of the Soviet Union in 1964, and you must rescue a hostage in a warehouse deep in it. A retreive mission? Nope, you have no weapons, and if the enemy sees you, you may fail the mission and lose your life. Stealth is obviously essential.
- Snake Eater, the actual game is back in great form, and you can control the camera!
- Expect Online Play. It will be divided into several different modes, such as Snake vs. Enemies, and Team Battle.
- Demo Theatre, where once you have finished the game, you may view all the cutscenes of the game.
- Talk about mouth-watering, the MSX versions of Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake [The REAL one] are both included with the game, both are fully playable as well.
- More Monkeys - Back, Snake and the monkeys are back for some more missions. Get the banana camo!
- Duel Mode - Relive all the boss battles, and change exactly how you face them.
- Hours and hours of fun.
 Hardware Requirements
- Playstation 2 Video Game Console
- Memory Card [8KB is needed per save]
- Network Adapter if you want to play online.