Metal Gear Acid User Reviews
Normally I would only write a review if I've completed the game but for this I make an exception.
Initially I was gonna buy Metal Gear Acid as I just thought 'it's Metal Gear, it's bound to be good', but luckily I changed my mind and just rented it for one night instead.
Well where do I start? I suppose the story is a good start.
I only played it for about half an hour before my will to stay sane got the better of me so I don't know the whole ins and outs of the story.
A plane gets Hijacked by 3 dolls! Yes dolls. Why Hideo chose Chuckys' seed to take over a plane is beyond me but never mind. ...
Great card stratagy,
and a good yet confusing story
a little too short
and confusing story
and no voice overs <_<
This is a great and fun PSP games, and a little adicting. This game implements the fun styles of action adventer RPG and stealth. Although sneaking around isn't fun becuse you have to memorize patterns, and thats just boring, its much more fun just to rambo it out on everyone. This game is also easy to cheat on to get good cards, and I don't mean by passwords (see my cheet/tip). This game ramps up the dificulty mid way and is a great game overall. About the only drawback to this wander full game is that there are no voice overs so you have to read a lot of text, and can get a little anoying...
- raiden. what so bad about him 11
- "Hit % decrease at: x blocks" - how much Hit % ? 0
- pc game similar to mga series 0
- Any tips for the final stage? 2
- stage 12 stucked.. 6
- ebro tower mission need help with c4!!!! 5
- something bugs me about the soliders in ebro tower 0
- Hotness of Teliko, scale of 1-10 17
- help please 1
- Field of vision problem? 1
- NEED HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 0
- MGA2 equip CQC cards not found? 0