An innovative puzzler/platformer played with liquid balls (drawn with special metallic reflection effects to make it look like moving gobs of mercury -- thus the game title.) Make your way through challenging puzzles with your blob of goo, but don't lose too much liquid or you'll be set out to dry.
- Original, challenging, and stylistic game play
- Realistic liquid Mercury properties combined with unique color blending
- 6 fully 3D, stunning, graphically-thematic worlds full of bizarre abstract features
- 72 levels of liquid mayhem
- A variety of level-types, including Race modes, Challenge modes, Percentage, Combo modes, and Boss
- 2-Player gaming on all 72 levels using Wi-Fi /Wireless Battle Mode and ghost mode head-to-head style
- Over 30 increasingly complex, interactive elements and obstacles
- Ultra simple instinctive, intuitive analog control system
- 72 tracks of ambient mood music - each level has its own unique track.
This game is also known as [Hg] Hydrium in Japan.