- Last logged in Aug 21, 2014
- Timezone: GMT+3 (Aug 29th - 05:03pm)
A sort of a preview of things to come with the producer of ff14 is starting in about 15 mins from now. It will be in japanese
Have you been wanting to give Hearthstone a shot but couldn't? All your Battle.net friends were playing it, but you never seemed to get a beta invite. If this is you and you weren't flagged in the last wave of closed beta invites for Blizzard's coll....
Welcome to the SMITE forum here on Neoseeker! Let's get this party started. I'm Teodor, my IGN is Gosu Zen. I've
Share your Hearthstone (Battlenet ID) with us if you want to play with other people from Neoseeker. Please include your regio
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/teodortenchev/heart_zps28f8a554.jpg This is a thread where I have compiled some ext
I believe that the biggest problem we have is that we are looking for energy in all the wrong places. We take up doing drugs, smoking weed, drinking and partying as if this is going to help us somehow forget the bad things in our life and give us strength to carry on. This behavior not only doesn't help at all but it's extremely detrimental to our health. You'd think energy is found in good sleep or great food? No, energy is not some magical fuel you get from outside sources like refuelling your car or charging your phone. Energy and motivation to do things comes from the inside. We all have such a huge potential of energy inside us. You wouldn't believe what we can do if we can only tap into the latent energy each human being has.
Now there is no mystical formula that will enable this, however, there are certain things everyone could do to help improve their energy levels and general health. It will be different from person to person but you gotta remember this - Your mind is the greatest weapon we humans have. We started no different than most animals but as the human race evolved over millions of years, it became apparent that only through fully utilizing the power of our brain can we operate at maximum capacity and this is the trait that gives us the edge over any other living being on the planet. Our power of observation and learning through immitation, building up survival instincts and common practices in certain situation is what got us to the top of the food chain. Our intelligence might very well also be the end of us one day as our potential to develop weapons of mass destruction increases by the day.
One of the best tools available to us is positive affirmation. The idea that certain thoughts and ideas can help change our behavior to the point of improving ourselves. Going from being chronically depressed and pessimistic about everything to being able to being a happier, healthier person. If we start every day with the proper mindset over time our brain gets used to thinking positive thoughts and your potential to do more increases.
Have you ever been deeply obsessed and in love with a certain activity? Playing piano, singing, working with your hands? How many times especially in the beginning when you just found out how much you enjoy your hobby, have you suddenly been able to go for hours without rest doing the thing you love? Doesn't matter if you had a tough day at work or something bad happened... Doing something you love just helped you put things aside and it didn't matter how tired you were you felt refreshed and able to do more and more.
This is the sort of mindset one would have to adpot. Wake up with a smile, get out of bed quickly and immediately start looking forward to your day and doing whatever it is you do. Doesn't matter if you hate it or not. Go and do it as if it's the most pleasant thing on Earth. Keep at it for a few weeks and soon you will find that through that way of thinking you are suddenly having energy to do more and more. New possibilities will start presenting themselves, maybe you will get a promotion because of the good work you are doing, maybe you will find a much better job or meet a new lover and fall in love with a person you thought was out of your league? Who knows. The thing is you will have already changed your behavior drastically, thus changing the course of your everyday life and ending up with new and better choices to make.
People around you will feel the change. Some will be annoyed, perhaps but pay no attention, carry on and only care about the people who actually give a damn about you. Don't let others tell you what to do with your life or how to feel. Accept who you are, your current situation and look for ways to improve it. With your new-found energy you will most certainly be able to do so.
And if you ever find yourself feeling bad for something you did or said, don't. Move on and accept it as valuable experience. Most of the bad things that happen to us teach us tons more about life than the good things.
Most of all, be present. Be in the moment and be invested into your current activity. Don't walk around like a robot, failing to notice how beautiful the night sky is or how nice something looks. Wake up early once in a while and see the sunrise. When was the last time you did so?
Here is my first ever tutorial for a piece from the game series Persona.
Other than that I'm taking a break from college for a few months and I'm concentrating on things I like doing.
piano learning new hobby dynasty warriors music musingsthoughts
"When God created kitty cats,
He had no recipe;
He knew He wanted something sweet,
As sweet as sweet could be.
He started out with sugar,
Adding just a trace of spice;
Then stirred in drops of morning dew,
To keep them fresh and nice.
He thought cats should be soft to pet,
Thus He gave them coats of fur;
So they could show they were content,
He taught them how to purr.
He made for them long tails to wave,
While strutting down the walk;
Then trained them in meow-ology,
So they could do cat-talk.
He made them into acrobats,
And gave them grace and poise;
Their wide-eyed curiosity,
He took from little boys.
He put whiskers on their faces,
Gave them tiny ears for caps;
Then shaped their little bodies,
To snugly fit on laps.
He gave them eyes as big as saucers,
To look into man's soul;
Then set a tolerance for mankind,
As their purpose and their goal.
Benevolent ... and ... generous,
He made so many of them;
Then charged, with Fatherly Concern,
The human race to love them.
When one jumped up upon His lap,
God gently stroked its head;
The cat gave Him a kitty kiss,
"What wondrous love," God said.
God smiled at His accomplishment,
So pleased with His creation;
And said, with pride, as He sat back,
"At last. . .I've reached purr-fection!" "
It's been a long day. I did some drawing, check it out. I suck I know but goofy came out alright. Now for some custom game covers :D
Kingdom Hearts Cover
Jade Cocoon 2 Cover
Oh yeah... um... this is my new knife...
playstation 2 musingsthoughts kingdom hearts drawing modem cat
Buying a paper card is easy enough, by writing something insightful on the card you will surely make your object of affection happy. But if you really tried hard enough as to produce something unique in terms of card design, well then... you would have given that person the most perfect valentine ever!
Not everyone is a professional when it comes to graphics design. In fact most of us aren't. I'm one of those people who likes to mess with graphics editing software. My favourite one being Photoshop.
The thing is, you don't need to have any particular skills. Read some tutorials for inspiration. Download some custom brushes and start working on your perfect valentine's day card.
If you use photoshop or GIMP, and you have absolutely no excuse not to have the latter, here is a good set of brushes which will aid you in the production of the valentine.
- In GIMP: Go to the GIMP folder, then /share/ then /gimp/ after that /2.0/ and finally place them in the /brushes/ directory.
- In Photoshop: Go to the folder where you installed Photoshop. Locate the Presets folder, paste the brushes file into the "Brushes" folder.
Using the Brushes
In Photoshop it works like this. Select the brush tool... oh wait... a single picture shows a hundred words...
Load the brushes you just placed in the appropriate folder and voila! Start working on it!
And remember, looks matter but it's the inside that's really important. Make sure that your message is clearly expressed and that it makes sense!
valentines day brushes editing photoshop graphic design musingsthoughts
So yeah, I'm really doing something productive for a change. See:
This scale has never looked so good. It's usually negative. And by the end of the day it will be negative but for now, it's looking good!
See, I'm a big fan of keeping track of my time. I know exactly what I've been doing at any given time, every day for the past few months. If I wanted to I could organize my time perfectly. But I like it when it is chaotic like that. ;)
A few days ago a girl messaged me on Skype. Instead of a greeting I replied with "Need something?". She didn't like that so she presumably got a bit angry but in the end I was right, she did want something. It's very rare that she messages me unless she has to. Turns out that she found the perfect gift for her new boyfriend and she wanted me to make the trip downtown and see personally if the product she saw advertised was good enough since she doesn't live in my town and can't do it herself.
So today I went to the office of the company that makes "unique gifts" and they showed me a few samples. I asked a couple of general questions and then I was on my way.
Every day since she asked me to do this, she has been contacting me to ask if I already went. She starts like she is checking how I was and then she strikes the obvious question.
Don't get me wrong, I would do anything for my friends and this particular girl I like/liked very much and we were/are/idk good friends and maybe she was something more for me... BUT the fact that she is always asking for something and doesn't seem to be genuinely interested in my well-being... well that drives me mad.
We lived together for 4 months and all she has to say is "Hi, how are you? "Listen, can you do something for me?"
There is something wrong with a lot of the people I know. Or maybe there is something wrong with me for being nice to them when I actually don't need to be...
quote Courage the Cowardly Dog"The things I do for love..."
This is an old dream of mine. I recorded it in a journal, now I'm posting it on Neo since it has some relevance to the site.
- It all began really weird. I was browsing Neoseeker when I found out my moderator tags were missing. Actually all of my info was wiped clean, only name and avatar. but no posts or neopoints or join date. I thought hmm, i havent done anything in my forum lately, did Red code a feature similar to portals where your tags disappears if you are inactive?. I decided to check, if it were true Id still be the mod of those forums, just wouldnt have the tag until I actually do something. First I refreshed the page and my Adventure Quest forum tag appeared. Naturally, thats the only place I do something that often but with NeoPortals its different because they are low on activity and rarely any trouble emerges there. I went there and they were moderated by someone else, I dont remember who it was. Doesnt matter. I clicked on my.neoforum. Noticed some new forums have been added to my favorites. Some private forums like Forum Administration and a forum only for Red and NeoHQ. I tried the forum administration first. It was weird, I got teleported irl, outside the apartment building I live in back in my hometown. It was a sunny day. Everything was so bright. I went to look around and there were no people outside. Went into that garage which used to be an internet cafe but is now a clothes shop. It was an internet cafe again in my dream and there were a few women inside. I took my pants of and started *bleep* to one of them. I was behind her. I looked at her and she took down her jeans and then all of a sudden guards appeared out of nowhere, they were like knights, wearing armor. They kicked me out and the dream faded away for a few seconds. Dont remember how, I probably tried again and went into another direction. This time I was with my brother and we both knew we were dreaming. We were exploring the forest, there was a sight with hundreds of chopped down trees. Anyway, I showed him how I could jump extremely high. He got scared but I held him and jumped with him. At some point he had turned into a tree branch with white blossoms and he was still talking and he was still scared of heights. He turned into a man once more and we continued our exploration. The dream cut off for a second then we were in the woods again soon after. We saw a castle in the distance and I tried jumping to it but I couldnt jump too high because I was holding my brother. I ran very fast though and soon we made it to a slope with huge rocks pinned in the ground. I kicked one and it tumbled down with a roaring sound. It got stuck on some other huge rock, we kept going down, I was jumping from stone to stone, those huge stones were tumbling down one after another. At some point I sat on the ground and it was like being on a sleigh and dashing through snow. It didnt hurt, there was some sensation but it didnt hurt and I tried not going over any of the chopped down trees. The dream cut off again before we could reach the castle. Now it was like in a dream I booted the game again and I saw a loading screen. We were not in front of the castle. My brother said all the doors I locked. I tried them myself, I had a key in me and tried it as well but it didnt work. For a moment I could see something like a game UI and thats how I tried the key. There were two doors in the front. There were huge columns on both sides hiding some passages we couldnt see if we were not at the doorstep. I went on the right and there was a staircase winding up. It was really small and tight but i managed to go through there. And now I was at the second floor in something like a tower, connected to the main floor. There was a guard there, in armor. He didnt see me, I pressed, yes weird, I saw a keyboard when i looked down and I could control everything with it but it was both, i was moving as if irl and using the keyboard as well. i used the keyboard and pressed CTRL and saw myself ducking, I started moving silently. There was this icon in the middle of the screen like in a PC game called Oblivion. This icon showed how suspicious are creatures around regarding your presence. It was okay, I managed to sneak behind a guard and execute a stealth kill with a huge sword. A lot of blood, he saw my shadow on the wall before he died, it was a corner so he couldnt run anywhere, that was in the tower and a torch was making it possible to see everything and produced the huge shadows. I heard a strange laughter as I killed him. I moved on, and walked into a rest room. There was a toilet seat with three dice in the water. Two 5-sided and one 20-sided. I reached in and pulled them out and noticed something else emerged from the water. It was a small paper bag, wrapped in duck tape. There were all kind of things in it. I walked out of the room and on to the stairs and the next floor. On the staircase I met a woman, wearing all white and glasses. She was looking for a piece of her glasses that would make her see better. Like the sunglasses attachment for my glasses but it was instead a pair of glasses but without the handles, attachment but not for sun but for better sight. Like glasses over glasses
. I had a few pieces and she tried them, the second one worked. I think she looked through the bag I dug out from the toilet, good thing I solved the puzzle then, eh? Hehe. Anyway she put the attachment on and said Now my vision improved with 70%.
I dont remember why but we had to go over some plans and decide what to do from now on. So we tried to find a nice, quiet room on the next floor. We went in the first room on the right. It was an office, shelves on the left of the room, brown wood they were made of. Dark color. There were two creatures inside, they looked like ghouls and Im sure the one by the window was in a black suit. They were arguing in a loud voice about something. It wasnt a suitable room so we continued our search. The next room we found was a library. It was bigger than all the other rooms. There were a few people inside. Come to think of it it looked a bit like the library at the Model School of Mathematics we had a meeting with the principal with yesterday. There were teachers in that room and kids walking around. The kids didnt want to watch a movie their teacher was going to project on a flip chart. We thought it was a good room for our purposes and we settled in for it. I walked around a bit and noticed all the books were really weird as well. They had actual titles like the real books but they were just messed up, everything in them was reversed and twisted in a way, typical of this world. The dream ends here. Nothing more I remember, the kids were doing something else but I cant clearly recall it.
dream messed up neoseeker moderator musingsthoughts neoseeker related
Don't you just hate it when there is no sun outside and you wake up in the morning and it's so gloomy that you don't want to get out of the bed?
Don't you just hate it when you have a lot of free time and nothing to fill it with?
Don't you just hate it when your laptop overheats after playing a new game with max graphics settings? You spend $1300 on a machine that can handle new games but won't last long unless you find your own means of cooling it down?
Well don't you? :D
musingsthoughts random thoughts
This is weird, but interesting!
fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too
Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.
i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dsenot mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!
- Stara Zagora, Bulgaria
- Joined Apr 17, 2003
- 26 years young
- ICQ 273123060
- AIM ShadowMaster563
- SteamID The Pain