When we talk about PC gaming as a big picture, it's virtually impossible to avoid the topic of piracy and how to... posted Sep 11, 09 5:14pm
Electronic Arts (EA) has released its report for the 2008/2009 fiscal year, and the results are mixed. On the one... posted May 06, 09 4:01pm
The Video Game Awards (VGAs) this year are touted as being extra special; Spore designer Will Wright will receive... posted Nov 26, 08 5:21pm
Now's as good a time as any to play Spore, as a new patch has been released, as a response to community feedback. It... posted Oct 20, 08 3:34pm
For some, Spore gives and gives but it just doesn't give enough. EA knows how you feel and is prepared to feed your... posted Oct 13, 08 3:25pm
Nevermind cute protests, gamers have decided to take a legal stand against Electronic Arts for the DRM software... posted Sep 24, 08 3:23pm
If you've been following the progress of the Spore DRM story (Part 1 | Part 2), you'll be interested to know it... posted Sep 14, 08 6:17pm
Spore's executive producer Lucy Bradshaw (pictured above) had a live chat on Eurogamer yesterday with gamers about... posted Aug 16, 08 4:50pm
One of my favourite sources of comedy these days, the mainstream news, has revealed its take on the recent... posted Jul 31, 08 3:28pm
- samwise995 Apr 04, 11 1:20pm
- dragonoidso Aug 28, 10 7:10am
- "pretty creative ive created 500+ or more but the moral lesson is to have fun and to be creative. Spore PC"dragonoidso Aug 27, 10 8:35pm
- "Words can't describe how I feel about the creation in this game. I love it. I love everything about it. Well, except Civilization stage. Spore PC"JasonKaotic Jul 22, 10 12:36pm
- cell editor cheat?
Reply by notloggedin, posted on Aug 17, 14
- Change Serial Number???
Reply by PTSI, posted on Aug 12, 14
- What do we want in the next Spore expansion?
Reply by randomguy123, posted on Aug 02, 14
- Is it possible to finish the game?
Reply by PanElak, posted on Jan 01, 14
- Help where can i find earth
Reply by , posted on Nov 26, 13