Mirror's Edge [PC]: first impressions
-Widescreen only is annoying as hell (anyone know a fix?)
-Not too demanding
-Cutscene animation style is kinda weird -- works for everything but the characters?
-Keyboard/mouse *bleep*ing rocks
-Runs smooth as a peach
-No runner vision is awesome, though I've only played the first chapter which, yeah, is easy
I have a 7800 GT, AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 5000+, 1GB of RAM, and ran it on medium settings perfectly. High it seems to not like. :)
It crashed once, so I installed the latest C++ Redistributable as advised, and it seems to have fixed it up like a charm.
More impressions later. :)
Update: Still crashing. Seems I have some mysterious problem causing most new games to not work. Ack.
pc gaming related
- Joined Mar 6, 2008
- 0 years young
- Writer for Neoseeker and elsewhere
Most commented posts
Most recent posts
- Leopold mechanical keyboard impressions Jan 27, 2012
- Red Faction: Armageddon - OnLive vs. Steam version Oct 13, 2011
- The Witcher 2's learning curve May 27, 2011
- Re: 8 Reasons to Hate PC Gamers Jan 5, 2011
- Mass Effect 2 impressions Jan 3, 2011