Another reason to love Bill Murray
He's been randomly showing up at house parties in Brooklyn lately. *bleep*, I love him.
FilmDrunk reporting on the source article:
quotePredictably, the article decides to focus on the sad clown angle, wondering if hes having a midlife crisis. Oh f-ck off. What the hell is wrong with these people? They even quote a goddamned psychotherapist. Trust me, psychotherapists wouldnt know awesome if it punched them in the ear on the subway. Bill Murray doesnt have a publicist, gives honest answers to people who interview him, and shows up in random places just to hang out with people. What more could you want out of him? The world could use at least 1,000 more Bill Murrays. And thats why Im naming this scotch glass Bill Murray. Come on, Bill, tell us a story. Oh Bill, youre my best friend.
- Joined Mar 6, 2008
- 0 years young
- Writer for Neoseeker and elsewhere
Most commented posts
Most recent posts
- Leopold mechanical keyboard impressions Jan 27, 2012
- Red Faction: Armageddon - OnLive vs. Steam version Oct 13, 2011
- The Witcher 2's learning curve May 27, 2011
- Re: 8 Reasons to Hate PC Gamers Jan 5, 2011
- Mass Effect 2 impressions Jan 3, 2011