Neoseeker report, 10/12
It's been almost a month since my last report -- rather busy, indeed. I'm going to make an effort to have these up weekly as originally planned.
Let's get to it.
Upcoming reviews: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, Lost Planet 2 (PC), Medal of Honor (PC), Kirby's Epic Yarn (probably), Vanquish, God of War: Ghost of Sparta (should be published very early -- this is pleasing), Gran Turismo 5 (probably), Need for Speed Hot Pursuit, Arcania. Unfortunately LucasArts has declined us again this year, but we're working on it.
Planned coverage: X-Men: Destiny (possibly)
Wikis: BioShock Infinite wiki is started. I'll be getting into the Dragon Age series and Bad Company 2 wikis after this big batch of reviews. Lydia won't be working on the Guild Wars 2 wiki for about a month (same for news) -- feel like helping out? Leo is going to be touching up the Phantasy Star Portable 2 wiki as the design is borked.
A lot since last time, so bear with me.
- F1 2010 review - another winner from Codemasters
- Sonic Adventure (XBLA) review - I was really hoping this would be great, but it's a poor port. Avoid.
- Etrian Odyssey III review - Another solid entry in the traditional RPG series.
- No 'RAGE' PC bonuses, says id
- Batman: Arkham City screens debut
- Activision teases new 'create-a-mutant ' X-Men game
- Amnesia: The Dark Descent sales exceed expectations, next game underway
- Splatterhouse shows some life with new screens, metal soundtrack - Cel-shaded now, looks pretty great.
- Mirror's Edge sales exceed 2 million, Mac version coming soon
- CD Projekt, Metropolis Software spawn 11 Bit Studios - Can't wait to see what these guys cook up. Reveal coming in a couple days.
- Gears of War 3 getting multiplayer beta, dedicated servers
- Sega pulls poor Sonic titles from retail
- Deathspank, Shank confirmed for PC, Mac
- BioShock underwater case mod is impressive
- Neoseeker Podcast Episode 6: The 3DS Extravaganza
- Beyond Good & Evil HD coming to Xbox LIVE, PSN in 2011
- Dragon Age: Origins Ultimate Edition confirmed, launching Oct. 26
- Planescape: Torment released on Good Old Games
- Duke Nukem 3D fan remake looks sick
- Tim Schafer, Ron Gilbert reunite at Double Fine
- Neoseeker Podcast Episode 5: We're Not Dead
- Good Old Games "2.0" detailed, launching Sept. 23 with Baldur's Gate
- Ico, Shadow of the Colossus confirmed for HD update, 3D support
- Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HD updates detailed in first dev diary
- New 'Devil May Cry' announced, Dante gets a makeover
- Civilization V is socially responsible
playstation 3 xbox 360 wii pc ds neoseeker related gaming related
- Joined Mar 6, 2008
- 0 years young
- Writer for Neoseeker and elsewhere
Most commented posts
Most recent posts
- Leopold mechanical keyboard impressions Jan 27, 2012
- Red Faction: Armageddon - OnLive vs. Steam version Oct 13, 2011
- The Witcher 2's learning curve May 27, 2011
- Re: 8 Reasons to Hate PC Gamers Jan 5, 2011
- Mass Effect 2 impressions Jan 3, 2011