No-stress, low-fuss, hassle-free summertime recipes...
...for the confident, independent, self-sufficient gal on the go:
quote(via)If you think you are on the verge of overcooking the pork cubes, remove the pork from the fire immediately and take a minute to re-evaluate. Does your life have an actual purpose? Better to err on the side of not-cooked-enough** rather than overcooked.
** In order to avoid any number of life-threatening bacterial diseases that will cause you to die alone, be sure to cook meat thoroughly.
- Joined Mar 6, 2008
- 0 years young
- Writer for Neoseeker and elsewhere
Most commented posts
Most recent posts
- Leopold mechanical keyboard impressions Jan 27, 2012
- Red Faction: Armageddon - OnLive vs. Steam version Oct 13, 2011
- The Witcher 2's learning curve May 27, 2011
- Re: 8 Reasons to Hate PC Gamers Jan 5, 2011
- Mass Effect 2 impressions Jan 3, 2011