Biography* Been married for almost a year now to my beautiful wife Patricia whom I've known for over 6 years.
* We have a one year old daughter named Araceli Aurora who's totally pwning us at the moment and we love it!
* I've been Neoseeking for about 2 1/2 years and I currently moderate the Music Forum.
* born & raised in the SoCal area but split time between the Baja, CA and SoCal throughout the years.
* Dad co-owns an auto-repair/detail shop with a best buddy and mom is an elementary school teacher.
* Graduated from CSUN with a major in Chicano/a Studies, a BA in Liberal Studies at the comm. college level, and recently finished my M.A. in Spanish @ UCSB.
* TEAMS I ROOT FOR: NHL-Maple Leafs, NFL-Packers, MLB-Braves, NBA-n/a, MLS-Galaxy.
* I have a cousin that is also a member here @ Neoseeker.com that goes by the name of strwbrry shrtck but mostly known around here as Jenny.
* You are most likely to find me at... hmm, good question... probably at the beach in SB or roaming around downtown SB at antique stores.
InterestsDudeguy777: I find him very attractive!
FenriZ: I would like to have his children!
Phantasy_Lord: I want to wear his pants!
The Living Angelus: I want to go on a date with him and go to the movies and, like, TOTALLY make out in the back!
Signature"Apologies to Matt Damon, but we ran out of time."
|Recent ActivityView More|
|bl3nd3r changed his avatar|
|bl3nd3r started a discussion titled "SCREW U Screw Attack!" in Metroid Prime 2|
|bl3nd3r updated his Neohome|
|bl3nd3r started a discussion titled "Music Forum Notices" in Music|
|bl3nd3r started a discussion titled "omg! it's Master Mind's birfdey!" in Loungin'|
|bl3nd3r started a discussion titled "Last CD(s) You Bought [III]" in Music|
I was a bit skeptic of playing an X-Men game. Having played the horrible Marvel titles released in the past to other gaming consules, I wasn't expecting much from this game. Heck, I even refused to play this game at one point because I heard the...
- Santa Barbara, CA, USA
- Joined Mar 16, 2003
- 35 years young
- Online Forum Moderator... how cool!