Advancing Through the Backlog
I have finished two games this month so far: Advance Wars: Dual Strike, and Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords. Today I will write about Advance Wars: Dual Strike, and tomorrow I will write about Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords.
I actually finished Advance Wars: Dual Strike a week ago, on July the 1st, Canada Day. I would have blogged about it on that day, but Canada's birthday was of higher priority. My family and a few family friends went for a picnic near a lake as a celebration.
I completed the campaign at my friend's house, after the celebration. I had already finished much of the campaign and only had one mission left to accomplish.
Classic Advance Wars made more convenient with a second screen, more enjoyable with superior presentation, and made beefier with a selection of new COs and gameplay modes.
Definitely a great addition to the Advance Wars series; though I find more enjoyment in Advance Wars: Days of Ruin. Still, it was great to experience Advance Wars in it's old, cheery aesthetic. Those with a DS who still haven't played this game really should. It's fantastic.
advance wars dual strike nintendo ds intelligent systems
- Richmond, BC, Canada
- Joined Mar 2, 2008
- 20 years young
- Microsoft account DesuSpike@hotmail.com
Most commented posts
Most recent posts
- Up to the Several Weeks Ago Updates! Aug 6, 2009
- KOTOR II When Expanded to It's Full Name is Just A Long Way of Saying Awesome Jul 12, 2009
- Advancing Through the Backlog Jul 8, 2009
- Sin & Punishment is a Good Thing Jun 19, 2009
- Rediscovering the Awesomeness of the Original PlayStation Jun 8, 2009