Prepare yourselves, as Blizzard today announced the upcoming addition of a whole new economy to... posted Mar 2, 15 5:15pm
If your favorite (successful) video game series hasn't been turned into movie idea yet, just sit tight and wait... posted Jan 31, 13 12:12pm
[image2 link=yes width=650 height=365] So here's something many of you Warcraft fans have been waiting for:... posted Oct 21, 11 2:33pm
BlizzCon 2011 is underway, and Blizzard CEO Mike Morhaime knows how to get things started. “We know there... posted Oct 21, 11 11:38am
Blizzard's highly-successful World of Warcraft MMO continues on a steady decline, losing roughly 300,000... posted Aug 4, 11 1:17pm
Some would say World of Warcraft is an unstoppable force of nature. Wrong. The MMO juggernaut is seeing a... posted May 9, 11 5:06pm
Pedophiles across the United States have learned how to use World of Warcraft as their trolling grounds of... posted Jan 1, 10 1:40am
World of Warcraft is the most successful pay-to-play MMO out there, so it stands to reason that other developers... posted Dec 2, 09 8:29pm
Not long ago, Blizzard hopped the Achievements bandwagon, giving World of Warcraft players a way to document... posted Nov 30, 09 11:05pm
Checked the Blizzard store lately? Looks like that Pandaren Monk pet is out of stock. Now this comes as a shock to... posted Nov 11, 09 6:53pm
[image1 width=168 height=210 float=left] Apparently making one billion every year isn't enough for Activision... posted Nov 5, 09 10:14pm
Looks like people across the Pond are starting to take gaming more seroiusly than we thought. Therapists in the UK... posted Nov 5, 09 1:36am
After showcasing Battle.net 2.0 in August, Blizzard is finally getting ready to take the plunge -- or making WoW... posted Oct 13, 09 8:14pm
Certain interest groups have unique opinions on video games, as we've learned over the years. Video games grow... posted Sep 18, 09 8:34pm
Interesting things come out of Activision Blizzard CEO Bobby Kotick's mouth, especially his latest... posted Sep 15, 09 8:10pm
Announcing the next step for WoW addicts! Blizzard has partnered with Future, a special-interest media group and... posted Aug 20, 09 5:10pm
There's actually a market out there for gamer snacks and beverages, and Blizzard is now cashing in on the consumers... posted Mar 17, 09 10:49pm
Massively multiplayer online games are rather unique as far as video games go. Self-proclaimed gamers don't... posted Feb 15, 09 9:38pm
- "I haven't played WoW in 8 years. It's cool to see how much has changed since then. WorldOfWarcraft"tekmosis Jun 12, 14 12:09pm
- "Addictive! <3 WorldOfWarcraft"KaytiieeM May 20, 13 5:50pm
- "It's ancient by gaming standards but still going. That speaks volumes and makes it worth a mention. Love or hate it, part of gaming history. WorldOfWarcraft"Rikev Mar 27, 12 2:28pm
- "Definitely the best MMO to date. WorldOfWarcraft"game_testerWB1 Mar 5, 11 2:17pm
- World of Warcraft: Legion patch 7.1 will return...
Reply by Avalith, posted on Oct 14, 16
- Latest World of Warcraft: Legion hotfixes...
Reply by Iscariot, posted on Oct 13, 16
- Introduce Yourselves - Version II
Reply by CranzyOverwatchGirly, posted on Oct 12, 16
- World of Warcraft: Legion subscribers "around...
Reply by Gonzales, posted on Oct 07, 16
- Blizzard is consolidating its brand names, say...
Reply by Northern49, posted on Sep 22, 16