Well, I have been grounded for about three weeks now. That means no Neo, no tech, no gaming, nothing. :( Here's the things I've missed:
5. Playing my whole DS library through again. I was halfway through replaying Sonic Rush Adventure when I got grounded. Sad, sad days.
4. Being able to keep up with my YouTube subscriptions. I missed so many episodes of the Yogscast that I cried. );
3. I miss just generally being able to mess with my computer. Experimenting with html, file extensions etc. Oh and breaking my registry is all in a days work too ;) I totally bleeped up javaw.exe, MOM.exe and rundll32.exe the other day.
2. I MISS MINECRAFT! IT'S SO INSANELY ADDICTING THAT I NEARLY COMMITED SUICIDE WHEN I COULDN'T GO ON! GAH! MUST... BREAK... BLOCKS...
1. NEO! I missed the RSC, Josh, and all the other good stuff on Neoseeker. It's good to be back.
Well, seeing as I'm feeling really quite unimaginative today, and can't think of a better thing to post in my blog I'm going to bring up that I have finally reached 1500 posts. This was one of my goalls to reach for February. While I've finished it a tad late, I'm still glad I got it.
Well, unfortunately my first post in my "new and improved" blog is gonna be a sad one. Unfortunately you see, my best NeoFriend, Cyndaquil Lover (or Josh to put his real name) has left Neoseeker once and for all. :( It's very sad for me, because, as I previously stated he has been my best NeoFriend up 'til now. I've known him nearly since I joined Neo, and he's a great person to talk to, wether it be on the forums, MSN or by PM.
Awh, thank you all for the good times... I really hate leaving but, I just can't really have time for Neoseeker anylonger... It's cutting into a lot of life for me... I always feel like I am required to do something for this place when, in reality I can not. As soon as school's out I will most likely make a return with a new username and such as I know I will forget this one :P
Goodbye, Albatross, EmberGaurd, Chaos Team, and especially, you, Laika, you were my first real friend on here :)
Josh, signing out...
Notice how he said that he may join again once school's out, so there's a glimmer of hope that he will rejoin next term. Here's hoping that he remember's me and the other guys at the Rising Stars Clan.
I thought, seeing as I'm now Laika, and I haven't updated my blog for ages, that I would start again fresh. I've deleted all my posts and this is gonna be an entirely new blog. I'll make a new post every day, and don't forget to comment and subscribe!