Melbourne Cup Challenge is a racing, betting and management game that aims to take horse racing gaming to a whole new level. Through 4 different modes (Betting Party, Jockey Mode, Season Mode and Simulation Mode) players can experience all elements of racing life, playing as the jockey, punter, or owner.
By combining exquisite graphics and highly realistic gameplay, Melbourne Cup Challenge captures the prestige, glamour and excitement of some of the world's premier horse racing events.
The game also has quick play multi-player arcade horse racing and betting party modes, for those who want the thrill of thoroughbred racing without the strategy.
- 20 race tracks from around the globe with 8 Officially Licensed Tracks - Flemington, Classic Caulfield, Royal Randwick, Moonee Valley, Rosehill Gardens, Canterbury Park, Warwick Farm, Royal Ascot UK
- Multiple Game Modes: Jockey, Betting Party, Season & Simulation Mode for in depth strategy or fast and furious racing action
- Highly realistic motion captured horse & jockey animations
- Online multiplayer modes include Jockey Challenge & Betting Party
- Experience life as a stable owner in Season Mode over multiple racing seasons managing staff & breeding horses
- Famous races from Australia include - Emirates Melbourne Cup, Cox Plate, BMW Caulfield Cup, AJC Derby, Doncaster Handicap, Sydney Cup, Chipping Norton Stakes, AAMI Golden Slipper
- Commentary by Mathew Hill (Sky Channel)