A mysterious Navis force has taken control of the Internet!! Now it's up to Lan and his friends to infiltrate the Dark Chip Factory in the Nebula Headquarters and destroy the Dark Chip production system. The survival of cyberspace hangs in the balance!
Play the Team Protoman and Team Colonel versions to experience separate storylines, allies, enemies, and battlechips.
- Liberation Turf Battle Missions – The battle structure is based on freeing Nebula controlled areas. By utilizing the abilities of each acquired ally to liberate each region, the field returns to normal.
- "Chaos Union" system – Allows players to control the power of the darkness by uniting with a dark chip.
- Flashback scenarios– Plug into the past to uncover useful information
- Distinct features for Team Protoman and Team Colonel
Six distinct allies to befriend for a total of 12 Navi comrades
- Separate storylines in each game
- Six souls per game, for a total of 12 souls, that can be used in the "Soul Unison" system
- Assorted battle chips for each version
- Enemies that are unique to each title
This game is also known as:
- Rockman EXE 5: Team of Blues in Japan
- Rockman EXE 5: Team of Bruce in Japan