A mysterious Navi force has taken control of the Internet!! Now it's up to Lan and his friends to infiltrate the Dark Chip Factory in the Nebula Headquarters and destroy the Dark Chip production system. The survival of cyberspace hangs in the balance! The hit Mega Man Battle Network® 5 series blasts onto the Nintendo DS system with the cool features of the original Team Protoman and Team Colonel. Create your own dream team by choosing Navis from both teams! Plus, experience advanced new features exclusive to the Nintendo DS includingdual screen PET access, cyber maps and wireless gameplay!
The story of Double Team picks up from the end of Battle Network 4 after the defeat of the Dark Chip Syndicate. The villains have resumed operations under a new moniker: Nebula. Once again, you are called upon to stop Nebula from taking over the Internet. As you make your way through the campaign, you'll acquire and use six different Navi allies. You'll also be able to take advantage of a "soul unison" feature, which allows Mega Man to use the abilities of allies and defeated enemies.
- Contains the original Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Protoman and Team Colonel editions plus all new features exclusive to the system
- Use your favorite Navis - When battling in liberation missions, players can transport their favorite Navi into your current version from the other version and vice versa. Now Team Colonel and Team Protoman are completely interlinked!
- Go Wireless – Battle tournament style with several participants!
- Dual Screen Functionality – Players can access their Cyber Map and PET through the dual screen.
- Cheer on Mega Man - Built in Mic support helps to power him up!
- Carry over chip data from prior GBA games into the Dual Screen version!
This game is also known as Rock Man EXE 5: Twin Leaders in Japan.