Medieval Total War 2: Kingdoms takes the player on 4 brand new campaigns. Players can take part in the battle for the New World in the Americas campaign; fight for control of Britain in the Britannia campaign; take part in the bloody Pagan Crusades in the Teutonic campaign; and even contest for domination of the Holy Land in the Crusades campaign. The idea of Kingdoms is to further enrich the stories and events of the medieval period for each and every gamer while also allowing gamers to follow their own journeys of conquest and domination.
Gamers can rejoice as this new version of Medieval Total War II does nothing to diminish the grandeur of the original. Players take part in large scale campaigns spanning continents and many generations. From small skirmishes to large seiges all battles are engrossing and action packed. Whether the player chooses to control the worlds wealth through trade and diplomacy or whether they conquer their enemies with the point of a sword, all strategies are catered for and there are many paths to follow in the world of Medieval Total War II: Kingdoms.
- Four new campaigns
- 23 playable factions: 13 new playable factions and 10 existing playable factions
- Over 150 new units
- Command reinforcements in battles (though not directly)
- Hero characters with special abilities
- Build permanent forts and add moats to them
- Castles and Cities can be renamed in game (but not regions)
- New siege weapons including boiling oil
- New technology trees influenced by Religion and Prestige
- New mission types
- 6 New Multiplayer scenarios and 20 new Custom Battle maps
- Compatibility with the new Hotseat multiplayer mode (Up to 2 human players - no human to human battle capability).
- 9 new types of agents (though renamed versions of agents from the original game)
 Hardware Requirements
Minimum System Requirements
Important Note: Some cards may not be compatible with the 3D acceleration features utilised by Medieval II: Total War. Please refer to your hardware manufacturer for 100% DirectX 9.0c compatibility.