Europe 1942. These are desperate hours for the Allied forces as the Nazi war machine rages across a devastated European landscape. With the British on the brink, Lt. William Holt of the OSS is sent on a secret mission by order of the President of the United States. On his own, or with his squad, Holt is pivotal in helping to turn the tide in four of the most crucial battles leading to victory in Europe.
- Forge Your Own Path—Objective briefings in each mission allow you to decide how to complete them. Objectives are graded by difficulty/danger.
- Choose Your Battle Plan—Switch roles from mission to mission. Play as part of a team of snipers, an infantry squad, a heavy artillery force, and more.
- Combat Squad Control—Direct your squad's movements in combat. At the push of a button give commands such as "Advance," "Fall Back," and "Flank Left."
- Reap Rewards in Real Time—No more waiting until the end of the mission to receive your reward. Fill the Rally Meter with successful in-game "plays" to move into Rally mode—the game world slows down and you charge with new-found courage.
- Earn 'aSSassin' Cards—Collect 36 unique tactical deployment cards by defeating these deadly SS bosses.
- Enhanced Multiplayer—Featuring 9 unique maps and 9 different gameplay modes, including Tug of War, across multiple maps over Xbox Live.
- The Real WWII—Medal of Honor Dogs of War is based in real WWII locations and features more than 35 authentic WWII weapons.
This game is also known as Medal of Honor: Europa Kyoushuu in Japan.