The quiet town of South Arc is about to have some monster trouble. Foul creatures with serious attitude problems have infested nearby forests and are now slowly moving into the village. The townsfolk, fearful for their safety, do not even dare to leave their homes. Calls for help have gone unanswered, likely because every other town in the Kingdom is similarly troubled. As a young lad off in search of your calling, you stumble across a talking shovel. The verbose tool forcibly binds you to the task of digging a dungeon on the outskirts of South Arc, hoping to bait and trap the scrounging monsters. Looks like you found your calling, Master of the Monster Lair. Now start digging!
- Light-hearted and accessible - great introduction to RPG genre for young gamers
- Local Wi-Fi functionality - allows for users to trade dungeon designs
- Great 3D graphics with colorful characters
- It all begins with a talking shovel - The discovery of a talking shovel begins an eccentric adventure where you become the master of the monster lair! As the shovel's new owner, you're given the incredible job of digging a dungeon and hunting the monsters that come to live in it.
- Be the architect of your lair - Transform a small hole in the ground into a huge dungeon for hunting monsters! Fill it with over 20 different types of rooms, including Chapels, Cellars, Stables, Trash Dumps, and more to attract different types of monsters and help you obtain different items.
- Share your lair! - Challenge your friends to reach the end of your custom monster lair and see what monsters and items are waiting in theirs. Trade designs over local wireless and prove that you're the best dungeon digger around wireless and prove that you're the best dungeon digger around!