Super Mario Sunshine review
Not what I thought it would be.
Cutscenes (yay, they actually talk this time).
Graphics look pretty good.
F.L.U.D.D looks pretty rubbish.
Not enough enemies and worlds.
The missions where you chase Shadow Mario are quite frustrating and boring.
Not many sidequests to look forward to.
Not that long but there's a lot of shines. *acts sarcastically* Yay!
Improvement from Super Mario 64. They look like good Gamecube Graphics (stay off XBox).
Okay, that's 500 shades of crap and repetitive. Not the sort of game I'd like.
Let's see here. You simply need to clean out the town and go through worlds to get these "shines" and then you need to (at the end) kill the "enemy".
Good thing I didn't buy this piece of crap (rented it). It was really really boring and crap.
About the author
- My Top 8 Most Frustrating Super Mario Sunshine Missions of All Time 4
- Is Baby Bowser's Mom actually Peach?? 49
- Create a Nozzle II 60
- mysterious band of light in delfino plaza 10
- Episode 3: The Goopy Inferno 2
- Secret Message from Fludd? 0
- Super Mario Moonshine? 56
- Mario's Adventure's ( VOTE NOW! ) 23
- 121 shines? 9
- Any Super Mario Sunshine Level Editors N Stuff? 0
- Boss Music 0
- I need help "Scrubbing Sirena Beach!" 10
- Dr. Luigi2013