Mario Party 3 Cheats
Mario Party 3 cheats, Tips, and Codes for N64.
If you don't enter a name for yourself when you create a new save file and leave the field blank, the game will randomly pick a classic Nintendo character name for you (this means it will using something like Mario, Luigi, Yoshi, Wario, and other names)
Unlock Bonus mini-games
- When you complete Story mode, you unlock the Backtracks, Waluigi's Island, and Stardust Battle mini-games in Party mode.
- When you play all the (non-bonus) mini-games you unlock the Dizzy Dinghies mini-game.
- Collect over 1000 coins in Game Guy's Room, and a single player Mario's Puzzle Party mini-game is unlocked.
Character's Face on Mt. Mariomore
When you complete Story mode, the character that you used to finish the mode will appear on Mt. Mariomore.
During gameplay, press L to hear your character's taunt while on a game board (this won't work in a mini-game).
Classic saved game names
Create a new saved game file, but do not enter a name. The game will automatically name the file after a classic Nintendo character.
Earn an "S" rank more than 8 times on the duel and board levels.
TipsBack to top
CheatsBack to top
don't need to be in 2ed place and win 100 cions
in Mini-games. In dule map need 4 lives not 5 or 3 and you need to have 2 of the same parthers.
- Mario Party 2 VS. Mario Party 3 19
- Mario party 3 super hard cpus 1
- change language 5
- Introduce Yourself 1
- Is this game any good? 8
- Favorite character 24
- Best Mini Game!! 57
- Favorite Board 220
- Which is the best Mario Party to buy? 300
- 3 Games,1 System,Which is your Favorite? 8
- I need to know something about the Stardust Battle 2
- mario power tennis 31
- Mario Party 3
|Spiny Desert||Mr. Mover|
|Creepy Cavern||Deep Bloober Sea|