Game Info
Mario, Luigi, Princess Peach, Wario, Yoshi, Donkey Kong, Toad and Bowser put the pedal to the go-kart metal in 20 all-new tracks, plus many hidden courses. Grab coins to max out your speed and blast your rivals with the ever-popular arsenal of red, green and spiked Koopa shells. Bwa ha ha! Thanks to the Game Boy Advance's wide screen, you'll always enjoy panoramic racing action, even when competing against as many as four friends (Game Boy Advance Game Link Cables required). And the GBA's 32-bit processing horsepower guarantees intricately detailed backgrounds with multiple scrolling planes that move in perspective as you zip through high-speed turns. Gorgeous-looking and great-playing: That's Mario Kart Super Circuit!
- Kart-racing game based on the Nintendo 64 hit
- 20 all-new tracks, plus additional hidden tracks and classic multiplayer battle mode
- Collect coins to increase your kart's speed and durability
- The courses are packed with traps, tricks, shortcuts, and speed-affecting elements
- For 1 to 4 players
 Hardware Requirements
- GBA Link-cable (Required to play any multi-player modes)
- Mobile Adapter GB (Japan only. Required to upload time trial records to central database)
This game is also known as Mario Kart Advance in Japan.