Take to the pitch as Mario Strikers Charged (the follow up title to Super Mario Strikers) returns with an all new roster of features, only for Wii. Anything goes, as players are allowed to utilize a variety of special abilities to clinch important goals.
Players form an original team by combining one of 12 captains with three of eight sidekicks before competing in one of the game's many modes. Anything goes in Mario Strikers Charged, as players are allowed to use a variety of special abilities to clinch important goals. Each captain has his or her own set of skills and super abilities, as well as the ability to perform special shots called Mega Strikes, where the iron ball splits into three - six balls and flies at the goal. The defending player must use the Wii Remote to target and aim at and shoot these balls out of the air before conceding a goal. Each of the stadiums in Mario Strikers Charged has various characteristics and contraptions, which will influence game play. Players must learn to use this to their advantage to truly dominate the pitch.
- Score unstoppable goals and take control of the goal keeper to perform spectacular saves
- Choose from a wide variety of characters including Mario, Bowser, Peach and the gang.
- Each captain has their own set of skills, super abilities as well as the ability to perform special shots called Mega Strikes.
- Each of the stadiums in Mario Strikers Charged have various characteristics and contraptions, which influence game play. Players must learn to use this to their advantage to truly dominate the pitch.
- Mario Strikers Charged will not only feature an action packed multiplayer mode but will also support the Nintendo WiFi connection service, allowing players to take part in tournaments with people from all around the world.
This game is also known as Mario Strikers Charged Football in Europe / Australia.