Mario Power Tennis review
Mario Power Tennis
A whole lot of characters, lots of play modes.The bad:
Way too easy and short.
Birdo isn't in the game.
When I started playing this game, I thought it would bring me lots of hours of playtime. But instead it brought me 3 hours before I beat the game. Yes, it's a 3 hour game. And even when you play with another person, it's boring because there's no surprise in it. There are only 2 special attacks you can do which get boring after a while. And the ball just goes back and forth and it's not really actiony at all. And there are also 2 very unnecessary hardly known characters in the game. Fly Guy and that worm guy. Has anybody even ever heard of Fly guy? I don't think I've ever heard of him. And that worm guy has made in his appearance in 1 game altogether, maybe 2. Overall I wouldn't suggest you buy this game.
About the author
- Mario Power Tennis GCI Save file? 0
- Do you know about Peach's secret? 31
- If u had the chance to be a tennis player in this game, who would u be? 43
- Least favorite characters 3
- Unlockables? 3
- Favorite Tennis Player 158
- Is this game worth getting 3
- Favorite Offensive and Defensive Power Shots 27
- i need help! 5
- If.... 6
- What Would You Rate Mario Power Tennis? 6
- Multiplayer Doubles 3
- Dr. Luigi2013