Mario Party DS User Reviews
-More Mini-Games then you can point a stick at.
-Brilliant Graphics that are nice to look at on the small screen.
-"Pick up and Play" Gameplay.
-Music is repetitive.
-Voice Acting is a bit painful.
-Short and frustrating storyline.
Ah yes, Mario Party.
The game that everyone loves to play together. It's become famous for it's 6 previous games, and now it's finally on DS!
The Storyline itself is short, and frustrating at times. For each Stage you MUST come 1st out of four contestants. Anything lower and it's back to square one again, all that time wasted for nothing.
The Storyline depicts the Mario Gang being shrunk down to tiny size, and then being forced to make their way to Bowser's castle, helping other Mario Characters along the way. The Story is plain, but it's nice that they explain why a bunch of Mario Characters ...
- Favorite and Least Favorite Mini-Games 7
- How the hell do you get rocket rascals! 4
- Record for study fall 34
- whos the most intense gamer? 3
- hated minigame 4
- Is It Worth The Money? 3
- Mario Party Strategies (on party modes) 1
- Fav character 43
- how do you get the 300.. 12
- Who's The Games Greatest Character (poll) 53
- Star Zone? 27
- Records you are proud of 4