Mario Kart 64 review
Overall a pretty solid racer...
Good modes, good graphics, good fun, lots of multi-player levels, good single player modes, good texturing, awesome levels, good soundtracks, plenty of characters and vehicles to choose from as well...The bad:
Too kiddish and could have used some more characters such as Link!Summary:
Overall a pretty good racer title. It had a good replay value and a fairly good fun factor. It had lots of modes to choose from as well. I am pretty satisfied with the game, however, due to the fact that its obviously aimed towards a younger audience, it is pretty damn easy and at times too easy. But, the multi-player is for all ages and its a lot of fun.
Overall Outcome: Buy It!
About the author
- Introduce Yourselves 113
- What character would you normally use? 125
- Time Trials 1
- What's with the castle? 3
- Should this game have been released in the arcades back in the 90s? 0
- Have you ever cartridge tilt this game? 11
- Mario Kart 64 vs. Diddy Kong racing 37
- Unique Mario Kart 64 Glitch! 0
- Hurt and Heal: Edition IV (Theme: Not grails, but Cups!) 261
- Playable Characters You Wish Were In Mario Kart 64 - Originator Blackskullgreymon 50
- The Thread of Generally Discussing Items and Courses (Featured Item/Course: Skyscraper: Don't fall off the Burj Khalifa) 34
- The Scramble Game! Thread 2 185