Mario SuperStar Baseball User Reviews
- Mini-games are entertaining.
- Challenge Mode is also enjoyable.
- Multiplayer mode is where it shines.
- Graphics generally pleasing.
- The game gets old really fast.
- Toy Field is boring.
- Characters a little on the short side, even though for most it'd seemed to be plentiful.
- The "storyline" is overused.
By the looks of it, Mario appears to be a very busy man these days. From swinging on the links, partying all the time, firing down aces, racing others, and saving his princess on practically a daily basis, Mario basically has no time to relax. Now, he's added another event to his list, and that is the great American pastime. Mario basically makes his full baseball debut with Mario Superstar Baseball, released in 2005. However, was this game as impressive as both Mario Kart: Double Dash and Mario Power Tennis and was it as enjoyable?
If you have played Mario at all during yo...