Deployed into one of Africa's most dangerous countries, your mission is to find the President of Burundi and rescue him from heavily armed rebels and the ruthless mercenaries who back them. If the rebels are not stopped and the President dies, they will plunge the region into a brutal civil war. Use your elite military training and advanced weaponry to fight against the odds and restore Democracy
- Walk, run and crawl your way through 10 exciting maps.
- Unique weather effects including windstorms, rain and lightning will push your sharpshooting skills to the limit.
- Strike from the shadows using your cover meter, the environment and darkness.
- Command your observer to spot targets or defend your position when the action heats up.
- Multiple paths determine alternate game endings, increasing replay value.
- Use elite sniper weaponry including the M40A1, M40A3 and M82A1A sniper rifles.
- Employ state of the art high tech equipment including night vision goggles, laser range finder, target designator, and a GPS receiver.
 Hardware Requirements
Operating System: Windows 98, ME, 2000, XP
RAM: 128 MB (Windows 2000/XP require a minimum of 256 MB of RAM)
Graphics Card: 32 MB DirectX 9.0 compatible video card with Hardware Transform and Lighting (HW-T&L) We recommend at least a nVidia Geforce 2 or ATI Radeon 7000 video card for Marine Sharpshooter II.
Sound Card: 16bit DirectX 9.0 compatible sound card
Hard Drive Space: 500 MB
CD ROM: 16x