Blows GTA out of the water....
Everything! The selection of vehicles, the weapons, the missions, hard, all the specs that make up a good game.The bad:
Lots of bugs, slow cars..Summary:
I love this game! I thought it was much better than any of the GTA games and has much better missions. The missions actually take planning and skill to complete rather than just barging in and killing everyone such as you can do in the GTA games. The missions are very lengthy which is what I like. Each mission takes around 20 - 40 minutes to complete and thats a good thing! They are filled with action and I promise you, they won't disapoint you. I can't belive how under-rated this game is. It deserves a lot more hype than it truly got and I'm hoping there will be a Mafia 2. This game is being released on Xbox on PS2 this spring and I'm looking forward to buying it. Hopefully, it will include more missions, and more cars.
Overall Outcome: Buy It!
About the author
- Help on Moon Lighting Mission (Door Doesn't Wanna Open) 5
- Casino / Hospital / Yellow Pete's 11
- Mafia Casino 0
- Free Ride Extreme Mission Location 4
- Online Mafia Game 9
- Voice from the overhead ped tunnel by the East Marshall Bridge 0
- trading question 1
- win 0
- The streets 0
- installion problem 0
- Where are the MAFIA Mods!? 4
- Moonlighting - Paulie won't come down despite me sounding horn in front of his apartment 0