In its 14th year, Madden NFL Football once again proves its status as the undisputed leader in authentic NFL football simulation. With a primary focus on in-game graphics, incredible depth, visual presentation, and tournament tested gameplay, this season Madden NFL 2004 continues to demonstrate why it's the definitive interactive sports gaming experience. New features include revolutionary Playmaker Control that lets gamers adjust on the fly just as NFL players do and deep Owner Mode options.
- New Playmaker Control: Make pre-snap adjustments to your receiver routes, direct receiver routes during a scramble, direct blocking down field during a run, or read the offense to deliver a crushing tackle.
- New, Deep Owner Mode: Hire your own staff, set your team's ticket prices, build your own stadium, reward key players with signing bonuses and boost player attributes in Mini-Camp drills.
- Knockout Graphics and Presentation: Enjoy new broadcast quality effects; keep your players on the field during the play-calling screen; and watch all the highlights in split-screen replay and revel in new player accuracy details like dreadlocks, tattoo replicas, and four new helmet styles.
- Most Realistic NFL Playbooks Ever: Tons of new trick plays, multiple formation variations, and the deepest NFL playbooks from all 32 officially licensed Coaches Club Head Coaches.
- Stadium Builder: Using graphical building tools, choose from multiple pieces to build your fully customized home field with over 17 billion combinations-put scoreboards, luxury boxes, and tunnels, where you want them.
 Hardware Requirements
Windows XP, Me, 2000, or 98
700 MHz or faster processor
128 MB RAM or more (256 MB for Windows XP)
8x or faster CD/DVD drive
600 MB or more free hard drive space
DirectX 9.0a compatible video card
Video card must have 32 MB or more memory and use one of these chipsets: NVIDIA GeForce FX series, GeForce4 Ti/MX series, GeForce3; GeForce2 (except MX), ATI Radeon 9000 series, ATI Radeon 8500; Matrox Parhelia.