Luigi's Mansion review
Scary, or is it?
Graphix since it looks pretty real and spooky. Y'know. The ghosts, the Boos and Luigi and the dust.
Sound since I don't hear much. Just don't press A in front of nothing cause Luigi yells "Mario".
Gameplay is very very repetitive because all you do is suck up some ghosts with a vaccuum and then it dies and when it's a boo, well, I ain't spoiling anything else.
It says it has Comic Horror, but it's not THAT scary. I mean that when I compare it to Resident Evil.
Won't be played that much unless you're a die hard fan.
People has dissed this game for a reason. Because it's not that scary or good. Buying this makes you weird unless you really hate it. Man, I wouldn't waste $40 on this unless you favour not much sound or favour graphics. All you do is shine a light at a ghost, suck it with a vacuum then you pull the control stick the opposite direction of the ghost. That's it. How boring and repetitive does that get?
About the author
- What Was Your Hardest Boss Ghost? 12
- Is The Last Boo That Turns into Bowser count as the last of the 50 boo's??? 16
- Luigi's mansion 100% guide 0
- How much you rate Luigi's Mansion: 1-5 8
- What's your favorite ghost? 3
- Luigi's Mansion. Good Game! 12
- you know you play too much Luigis Mansion if you... 58
- Favorite/least favorite ghost and portrait ghost 9
- whose better mario or lugi 148
- Theories about King Boo 46
- Question 8
- You know you have played too much Luigi's Mansion when... 0
- Dr. Luigi2013