Lost Odyssey User Reviews
-Many unique and In-Depth characters
-Good Battle System
-Friendly User Interface
-Characters and environment are both very realistic
-Epic Tale of the 1000 Years of Dreams
-Fusion Ring system
-The Camera is absolutely horrible
-Occasional Graphic hiccups that leave you annoyed
-Long Load times
-No Button Prompts
Lost Odyssey is a story about an Immortal Man named Kaim Argonar who has lived for 1,000 Years. He has seen many Wars, disasters, and disturbances. But he has also loved, and to see your loved ones die while you continue to live is one of the hardest things to do. Not only that, but Kaim has lost his memories, and you'll obtain them piece by small piece in the 1,000 Years of Dreams.
Epic Graphics, Hands down. When you watch the first cut scene, you'll likely be near speechless. It's just amazing, and so are the rest of the cinematics, as well as the actual battles and normal ga...
- In depth characters that the player can relate to.
- Masterfully written compositions of short prose worked into the 1000 Years of Dreams that invoke emotion with each read.
- Realistic characters and scenery to immerse the player in the environment.
- Recycled story and character concepts that work.
- Load times can be a little on the lenghty side.Summary:
Lost Odyssey is the story of a man that has lived for 1000 years. Whilst that idea is certainly one to entertain, Kaim Argonar has not exactly had the best past 1000 years. Watching those you love grow old and die, whilst you continue to live on can be no easy task - especially when you've lost those memories.
Join the protagonist of the story, Kaim Argonar, as he quests across the world in a bid to remember what his real purpose is. Along the way, meet other immortals and mortals that will assist with telling the tale of the world and the creation of magic.
Only 30 years ago, magic suddenly ...
Intuitive interfaces and turn-based gameplay that focuses on using strategy in battle and exploring a well crafted world.The bad:
Graphical hiccups are present throughout the game and are hard to block out of your head after 45 hours of gameplay.Summary:
Being a turn based JRPG, the gameplay for Lost Odyssey comes straight down to the battles.
The battle system is intuitive, simple, but also leaves a lot of room for strategy. Players take up to 5 characters in their party into a battle. Players can spend their turns attacking, using skills, casting a variety of spells, defending, or attempting to flee which is your garden variety of abilities.
The Ring Building System will keep you in the battle and the visual effects are pretty.
Lastly, bosses are always challenging to fight yet do not necessitate grinding. Bosses can be d...
- Does anyone else think this is possibly one of the best RPG's ever made? 4
- Lost odyssey two needed 2
- hmph magic draining snakes 0
- How to beat Arthrosaurus on Disc 4 1
- WHATS THE BEST FORMATION ? 11
- Legendary Spirit Sorcerer - Impossible?! 5
- Lost Odyssey vs Final Fantasy 6
- Disk 4 - Best place to level up? 9
- Leveling up for penultimate boss 4
- This games a tad on the easy side 9
- help with rare items 2
- does this game become free roaming 6