Lollipop Chainsaw User Reviews
It amazes me that this game even exists. Not because it's an overly esoteric game like Antichamber or even a game with an esoteric ending like Enslaved; more because it's just so unique and yet standard in its approach to damn near everything it does. I suppose, it being spearheaded by Goichi Suda (or Suda 51) would help. I know that he always has something to say or do with what's been put on the table, like how life isn't all fun and games for sword obsessed otakus in No More Heroes, or that revenge isn't all that it's cracked up to be in the sequel, and then there was the batshit insanit...
As much as I enjoy Suda 51's work (either for being over the top or for being really *bleep*ing weird - yes, I'm talking about you, Killer7), a shitty game is a shitty game, and Lollipop Chainsaw is no exception. Suda 51 isn't someone I praise for excellent gameplay because barring maybe Shadows Of The Damned (which I'd consider #9 for my top games of 2011), none of his games have the best gameplay mechanics in the world. It's really just the blend of style and just enough substance to go by that makes his games tick, particularly the style, which tends to be over the top blood and gore spl...
- Question about how to cook zombies 0
- Anyone Know If This Game Will Come Out For PC? 4
- Lollipop Chainsaw Valentine Edition coming to Japan, includes comic and more 2
- Lollipop Chainsaw ships over 700,000 units, creates record for Grasshopper 5
- Worth Getting? 5
- Neoseeker reviews Lollipop Chainsaw 13
- Favorite Boss(spoilers) 3
- Introduction Thread 7
- First Impressions 16
- Mr. Fitzgibbon 1
- Favorite Level 2
- All Achievements Unlocked 1