The streets are a rough place and you've been given the job of cleaning them up to make them safe again. Fortunately you have an array of weapons to use including machine guns, magnums, pistols and more besides. If things get too tough for you then you can get a friend to help blast the scum right off the streets of Chicago. Fast reflexes are a must if you hope to succeed in this game.
The game puts the player into the boots of a police officer who has been assigned to stop a growing crime wave that puts the city's security in jeopardy.
Lethal Enforcers has five stages or 'assignments': 'The Bank Robbery', 'Chinatown Assault', 'The Hijackers', 'The Drug Dealers', and 'The Chemical Plant'. During each stage, the player must shoot the armed criminals without harming any innocent bystanders or fellow officers. One shot is usually enough to kill most enemies. At the end of each stage, there is a boss that must be defeated in order to complete the assignment. Bosses often shoot projectiles at the player.
- Huge array of arsenal against the enemy.
- Clear out all of the enemies in an arcade style video game.
- 2 player mode is also available if you think you need help.
- Blast through 5 stages, from "Assignments" to "Drug Dealers"
- Help increase precision by shooting only the enemies and not the innocent bystanders!