The new installation to the Lego Star War games is here in Lego Star Wars: The Complete Sega. This new game will include levels from the first episode to episode six. Lego Star Wars: The Complete Sega will have new levels along with they older levels, and new playable characters adding up to over 160 characters new and old. The previous "Bounty Hunter" levels will return with ten new levels to play and beat with your Hunter Objectives. This game will be available to players on the Wii, PS3, XBOX360, and the DS.
From the Trade Federation's "negotiations" with Obi-Wan Kenobi and Qui-Gon Jinn in The Phantom Menace to the space battle above Endor in Return of the Jedi, The Complete Saga allows players to kick some brick through 36 Story Mode levels, including Episode II's newly added high-speed pursuit of bounty hunter Zam Wessell. Traveller's Tales has revamped levels from the original LEGO Star Wars to match the gameplay evolutions found in LEGO Star Wars II, and Prequel Trilogy characters can now be mixed and matched with those from the Original Trilogy -- more than 160 in all. Features include new playable characters, an upgraded character customizer, and new bonus levels.
- Over 160 playable, customisable characters including never-before-seen Zam Wessell, Lama Su, Watto, Boss Nass, Captain Tarfals and R5-D4.
- 36 Story Mode levels, spanning all the action of the six Star Wars movies.
15 bonus levels.
- Free Play, Bounter Hunter amd Challenge modes.
- Two-player "drop-in/drop-out" co-operative play, offline and online.
- New high-res models and textures for all characters, with normal maps, to set a new visual standard for next-gen LEGO minifigures.
- Brand new secret unlockables.
- The "Character Customiser" feature, which enables players to mix-and-match parts from all the characters the collect in the game.
- Also include: "mini-kit" vehicle play zones, with three new Vehicle Bonus levels - again, one for each of Episode's I, II, and III.