Legends of Pegasus follows the last surviving humans as they venture into space in an effort to build and expand their empire across the galaxy.
In 2231, Mankind discovered a new engine which opened the way to the stars. Humanity built huge spaceships, colonized faraway worlds and started terraforming others in order to create inhabitable planets. This was a time of bliss: while exploring deep space, Humanity was united for the first time in its history. But soon enough, Man’s warlike nature got the upper hand, again. Humanity was on the brink of utter chaos. As the situation was seemingly hopeless, an unknown race appeared. The aliens shared their technological knowledge with us and brought the civil war to an end. But then the Aliens turned back against the human, and the Journey began from here...
 Game Play
Players will need to make use of various resources as well as economic, diplomatic and scientific means to expand their empire.
- A complete 4X science fiction gaming experience- eXlore, eXpand, eXploit and eXterminate your way to galactic conquest
- Tactical space combat – featuring a unique mix of turn-based and real-time strategy gameplay
- A realistic, immersive universe – three races and 12 playable factions exist in a living-breathing universe populated by a huge variety of non-player civilizations
- Play alone or dominate with friends – an extensive single-player campaign coupled with a strong multiplayer focus ensure an engaging experience
- Massive customization options – design, build and deploy ships created from research into hundreds of technologies based on an extensive tech tree
- Make it yours – modding options will be available, allowing players to customize missions, maps and more
 Hardware Info
OS : Windows XP SP 2 / Vista / 7
CPU: Intel Core2Duo 3 GHz
RAM: 2 GB
Video Card: Shader Model 3 with 512 MB VRAM