Although this game is not a continuation of Might and Magic VIII, it is an RPG with 6 character classes to choose from. Each will have distinct attributes that can be used to attack the creatures in this 3D world.
- The first online and multiplayer Might and Magic game
- Up to 6 players per party
- Play as a Sorceress, Druid, Archer, Cleric, Crusader, or Warrior
- Multiplayer modes include playing in a random dungeon, fighting in a coliseum-style arena, or participating in a deathmatch involving up to 15 other gamers
- Uses Monolith's LithTech 2.0 engine.
 Hardware Requirements
Pentium 300 MHz (Pentium 450 MHz recommended)
Windows 95, 98, or 2000, with DirectX 7.1
32 MB RAM (64 MB RAM recommended)
375 MB free hard disk space
DirectX 7.1 provided on CD
16 MB video card, DirectX 7.1-compatible
DirectX 7.1-compatible sound card
3-D accelerator: All Direct3D cards must be compatible with DirectX 7.1 or later keyboard and mouse
Internet and LAN for play with up to 6 players in cooperative mode and up to 16 players in deathmatch