The Legend of Zelda review
The hottest RPG game on NES
The Famicom Disk version has the extra layers of sounds in the title screen and ending.Summary:
In 1986, Shigeru Miyamoto, the creator of Mario, created this whole new game: The Legend of Zelda. In this game, you, Link, will have to find 8 shattered pieces of Triforce, destroy Ganon, and rescue Zelda.
and now... This is how the RPG game begins.
The graphics were great. The bird's eye view was superior to this game.
The Famicom Disk version has the extra layers of music in the title, and ending. The NES version left out some sound channels.
Buy or Rent: Buy!
Buy this game, and play this game by using a guide from www.zelda.com You won't find this game at your local toy store... So find it on eBay, Gamestop, or any place where they sell used games.
About the author
- Heart Container/Potion 3
- Ganondorf's own game 4
- How's mario better 0
- is origanal zelda hard? 11
- Where the heck is the seventh dungeon!?!??!?! 4
- Link's Awakening tonight! 0
- Which Zelda Character Are You Test 8
- 0 hearts???? 2
- Difference between naming a character Zelda and Link In The Lengend of Zelda NES? 2
- Introduce Yourselves! 20
- Why can't I use my inventory? 2
- Idea for New Zelda 3