The Legend of Heroes: A Tear of Vermillion User Reviews
Young teenage heroes are nothing new to video games. Shiny swords, magic spells, we've seem them all; or have we?
In this review, I'll be rating this game in five categories :
1. Storyline (It's an RPG..)
2. Battle System (self explanatory)
3. Graphics (Will it make your eyes sore?)
4. Music (You'll Only be listening to it for at least 30 hours)
5. Creativity (What does it bring to the table?)
Storyline : 5/5
You play as Avin, and evil have struck again, they attacked your home, killed some people, and as luck will have it, you survive. Your seperated from the ones you love, and you swear that you ...
- Great graphics.
- Great Music.
- Interesting storyline.
- New inovative pet system.
- Unique battle system.
- 60 hours of full fun.
- It has a lot of long scenes.
- It takes a long time to level up.
Comments: Sony showed me something great. One of the best RPGs that one could find. The graphics are excelent, is easy to distinguish everything. Also the graphics of the battles were incredible, the monsters were good detailed. The Anime pictures are great. The music is excellent, it fits the scene you are playing.
The storyline is perfect. Simple as that. It is profund, and you can easily understand what´s going on in the game. Some characters will leave and rejoin the party to keep the game fresh. Is interesting, someone joins your party and they can be more powerful than your whole part...