Being released exclusively for the PS2 in 2004, "La Pucelle: Tactics" is a new strategy RPG from the makers of Disgea. It takes place in medieval Europe, and is about a 16 year old who hunts Demons. The Japanese game won Famitsu's Gold Award.
- Fast leveling system - Character skills increase quickly. No more waiting around for those awesome combos & powers
- Plan out your strategy -- use your tactical knowledge to lead units into battle, achieving victory
- Carry up to 149 items at once -- and use your powers to strengthen items in real-time
- Use your powers to purify defiled ground and enemies -- defeating them in an all-new way
- Over 100 hours of gameplay with multiple endings
This game is also known as La Pucelle: Hikari no Seijo Densetsu in Japan.